Terms & conditions
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Sites;
- use the Sites for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- use the Sites in any way that could disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or its systems, servers, or networks;
- frame or mirror any portion or feature of the Sites;
- use the Sites for advertisements, chain letters, spamming, junk mail, solicitations, or any other commercial purposes;
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to: (1) access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Sites; (2) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites; (3) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Sites;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or other items of a destructive nature;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or authentication measures implemented by us or on our behalf;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of EnforcePlus or any other third party.
- PAYMENT TERMS. To use the services available on the Sites, you may be required to provide accurate, current, complete, and valid financial information for purposes of online payment for such services, including, without limitation, your name, your email, your phone number, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your billing address. If you supply such information that is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we reasonably believe or suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your ability to access or use the Site in accordance with the Termination section below. By providing us such information, you authorize us to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating your payments and charge the credit card listed in such information for all applicable fees incurred in connection with the services provided to you. You are responsible to notify us of any changes to your financial information. Further, you represent and warrant to us that: (A) you have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s); and (B) the information you supply to us is correct and complete. We reserve the right to refuse services to you at any time for any reason, including, without limitation, availability, errors in the description, prices, or performance of services, or if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
- LICENSE. Subject to these Terms, EnforcePlus grants you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable, and non-transferable license to access and use the Sites solely for personal and non-commercial use. The use of the Sites for any purpose other than as contemplated constitutes a violation of EnforcePlus’s copyright and proprietary rights. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all information you upload, input, or provide to the Sites, and you agree to bear all risks associated therewith. Further, you are solely responsible for all equipment, software, and connections, including, without limitation, the security and privacy of those connections, to the Internet, which is required to gain access to the Sites.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES AND ALL CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENFORCEPLUS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SITES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ENFORCEPLUS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES OR ANY CONTENTS ON THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. ENFORCEPLUS FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY THEFT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY HARM, OR LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER OF A USER IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SITES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ENFORCEPLUS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) YOUR ACCESS/USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS/USE THE SITES, (II) ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE. The Sites contain (i) valuable trademarks and service marks owned and used by EnforcePlus, and (ii) text, graphics and HTML code which are copyrighted materials of EnforcePlus (collectively, the “EnforcePlus IP”). The absence of a trademark or copyright notice or legend indicating the registration or ownership by EnforcePlus anywhere in the text of the Sites does not constitute a waiver of EnforcePlus’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights concerning that item, or any other item, of EnforcePlus IP. EnforcePlus reserves all legal rights with respect to the EnforcePlus IP. Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise any license or right to use the EnforcePlus IP, and you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, or commercially disseminating the EnforcePlus IP in any manner whatsoever unless we have given our prior express written permission for you to do so. Please be advised that we will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.